An example set of rules. Bolded text can be updated with information specific to your raffle.
NOTE: Depending on regional raffle policies, requirements may differ. Check out our Live Raffles Page to see how other organizations in your region have listed their rules: Rafflebox - Live Raffles
CHARITY OR NONPROFIT NAME RAFFLE RULES
1. Players must be LEGAL_AGE or older, and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit.
2. Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
1 for $10
4 for $20
20 for $50
100 for $100]
3. Ticket sales will end on TICKET_SALE_END_DATE at 11:59PM with the draw taking place at DRAW LOCATION on DRAW_DATE.
4. The winner will receive a cash prize of 50% of ticket sales up to a maximum of AMOUNT. NOTE -- If running a prize raffle, list prizes (including description and approximate value) here --
5. All ticket numbers will be emailed to ticket purchasers by the registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) (Rafflebox). A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw.
6. The winner will be determined by a random draw using a registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) Random Number Generator (RNG).
7. The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 30 days to claim their prize, a second draw from the same numbers will occur after 30 days if the prize goes unclaimed.
8. By playing you consent to having your name and winning numbers published.
If you would like to download a copy of the example template above, you can do so here.