An example set of rules that pertain to events run in Alberta
CHARITY OR NONPROFIT NAME RAFFLE RULES
- Players must reside in Alberta, be 18 years or older, and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have an Alberta Address.
- Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
- 1 for $10 – 20 packages available
- 4 for $20 – 125 packages available
- 20 for $50 – 26 packages available
- 100 for $100 – 90 packages available
- Ticket sales will end on TICKET_SALE_END_DATE at 11:59PM with the draw taking place at LOCATION on DRAW_DATE.
- The winner will receive a cash prize of 50% of ticket sales up to a maximum of AMOUNT. NOTE -- If running a prize raffle, list prizes here --
- All ticket numbers will be emailed to ticket purchasers by the registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) (Rafflebox). A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw **
The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing an Alberta Gaming Liquor Commission (AGLC) registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) Random Number Generator (RNG). **
- The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 30 days to claim their prize, a second draw from the same numbers will occur after 30 days if the prize goes unclaimed.
- By playing you consent to having your name and winning numbers published.